By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- The terms “User”, “They” shall mean the User who is browsing the website https://simplicontract.com (Site).
- Simplicontract Technologies Private Limited (“Simplicontract”, “we”, “us”, “Our”) owns the domain address simplicontract.com. All content present on this Site, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by Simplicontract.
- Simplicontract name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Simplicontract Technologies Private Limited. These trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Simplicontract.
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Us without any notice to the User:
- Any copying, modification, reproduction, republication, upload, transmission, posting or distribution by the User of any Simplicontract material posted on this Site is strictly prohibited unless prior written approval has been received by the User from Simplicontract. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Simplicontract may monitor access to the Site. Any unauthorized use of the materials available on this Site may violate trademark, copyright and other applicable laws and may lead to criminal or civil penalties.
- User’s access to the Site can be terminated by Simplicontract at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Users are not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that — a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to; b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; c) harm minors in any way; d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (e) violates any law for the time being in force; e) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; f) impersonate another person; h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- Simplicontract makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Simplicontract shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Simplicontract may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Simplicontract will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Simplicontract harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Simplicontract disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Simplicontract is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. The User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such third party content and Simplicontract shall not be responsible for any such content offered by third parties available through links on the Site. Simplicontract shall also not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Simplicontract makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User is responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which the User is accessing this site and the User agree that they will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by the User through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. The User also represents that they have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that they will not submit any information unless they are legally entitled to do so.